Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trash the Dress

A few months back (right before my beloved laptop crashed) I did a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot of two girls. I love taking photos and am currently working on a children's calendar for Christmas gifts this year and about to start a photo series titled "Beauty In..." I've wanted to do a "Trash the Dress" shoot for years and was really excited when L and A agreed to get down and dirty, ruining beautiful dresses, just for my picture  bucket list.

I was finally able to recover my original, unedited photos from the shoot thanks to my SD card. Yay! So, using an online program (I miss my Photoshop), I edited a couple to see how they would turn out. I think they look pretty good! Needless to say this weekend I am going to pay for the upgraded version and spend all weekend next door at my parents editing pictures. Then, Monday, I'm going to show them off.

For now, though, here's a sneak peak of one of the pretty ladies:




No comments:

Post a Comment