Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Out There!

First post. Whew!  The first (big) step to getting my blog started. I've been telling myself I would do this for months, but never got around to actually doing it. No more excuses now!

Hello! My name is Lori, I am happily married to my high school sweetheart and we have one child and another on the way. I currently have a part-time job, but am working on transitioning into being a WAHM (work at home mom) by the time the baby is here in December.

I love creating, sewing, cooking, crafting, shopping (especially those amazing thrift stores!), and doing photography. As I post all of my projects, I will try to remember to put up pictures and instructions for anybody wanting to try them, but I can't promise about the pictures because I tend to get excited and forget about taking them. Sorry in advance!

Look for my next post to be uploaded by Wednesday! I look forward to sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment