Monday, July 29, 2013

10 Places to Bargain Shop, #1

Over the next ten days, I'm going to tell you 10 different places to bargain shop and why. They would all be in one post, but I just kept coming up with good reasons and knew it would be too much to type our read at one time. Ready to save money? Let's get started!

1.) Garage/Yard/Rummage Sales - Whatever you call them, they are great places to save money. My mom and I usually go yard sale-ing once a month, and always make sure to look them up in our local paper to get a route mapped out of the ones we wanted to hit first and would be most disappointed if we missed.  That way we aren't just blind driving and we don't waste money, gas, and time.
Note: If you don't want to spend the money on a news paper for just the garage sales, you can usually just look them up online at your local paper's website. 

Here are a few things I have gotten this season:
-Disney VHS movies - $0.25-$1.00 each
-Baby Onesies - $0.10-$1.00 each
-Carseat with 2 Bases - $1.00 (expires in 2015)
-White Bassinet - $ 10.00
-Girl's Clothes - $0.10-$0.50
-Burp Cloths - free (had some light staining I was able to get out easily)

I have found many more items, but wanted to share these because they are my favorites. Tomorrow I'll post #2. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment