Monday, April 14, 2014

Fixed On You Trilogy

Click here to purchase. Kindle edition is currently $0.99 for all 3!!!!
I'm honestly not sure that I can even come up with a review good enough to do this trilogy justice. I was hooked from the first couple chapters. Not to mention the cover. He looks so yummy! This book is, obviously, erotica/romance, which I love now thanks to 50 Shades of Grey. Thankfully, this one is not kinky or dom/sub.

The official summaries can be found here.

I have recommended this book to so many people I can't even keep track anymore. Even though it's been almost a month since I read it, my heart still beats faster and harder and my palms get sweaty when I think or talk about it. Laurelin Paige is definitely the best author I have come across. Ever!!!!!! Hands down.

While reading the third book - chapter 18 to be exact - my stomach overturned, my heart stopped, and I cried. (Don't worry, nobody dies.) I had to reread the pages several times to make sure I read it right and then had to put down the book... er, phone... and walk away for a while. I'm not the only one to do this. My best friend called me and was upset because of it. Like, crying and pissed off, kind of upset.

We went to our local used book store and were talking about the character so animatedly that you would think they were real people. No joke. Yeah... We're kinda nerdy like that. But that's why we are friends.

So, if you are a book lover, please read this book. And then message or comment and tell me your thoughts on it. Or, we can just discuss the book like we personally know the characters. I'm cool with either.

P.S. - I'm buying the SIGNED COPIES of the trilogy and pre-ordering the book from Hudson's point of view - also signed, of course - for me and my nerd friend. That way, I have a copy I can hold and put on the shelf of my future awesome library. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment