Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Updates

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Here are a few quick updates on what's been keeping me so busy around here:

I am still in labor and having contractions, but am home and have to go to the doctor's office two times a week. Which, really wouldn't be so bad, except it's an hour away AND I have to be dependent on somebody else to drive me (doctor's orders). But at least he's staying in there and continuing to grow.

On another note, we found a bigger place to rent!  Yay!  Of course, it would be less than a month after I started doing updates to this place to make it more accommodating to our family. Oh well, the next renters will enjoy it, I'm sure. The most exciting thing about the new place? I will get to have.... A REAL CRAFT ROOM!!! Ah! I'm so happy! So, I've been over there all week cleaning everything and get to start moving our things in tomorrow. Here's our key to our new place: (can't wait to nail polish it up)



We also bought a new-to-us truck. The Husband has wanted a diesel for a few years now; but with the new baby on the way, I told him I want a bigger vehicle with lots of room. So, we compromised and got a Dodge Cummins with a megacab. He gets his truck, I get my extra room. Perfect for a family, for his work, and for moving all of our stuff this weekend. Bam! 



Sadly, the picture just doesn't do it justice. But, he's awful proud of it and The Diva is super excited about Daddy's new truck. Like father, like daughter I guess.

My father-in-laws'sbirthday was last Friday, so we had a special cake made for him. He and The Husband are grave diggers, and have some long standing joke about how he's going to die and The Husband will have to put him in the ground. Therefore, The Husband decided to do a cake in honor of that joke. Take a look:



Lovely, isn't it?

Well, that's all I have for today. Tomorrow, I will be doing a new project post. Yay!  About time, isn't it? Hopefully I'll be able to get a new lap top in the next month or so, which will make it 100 times easier to update!


No comments:

Post a Comment